Wednesday, February 4, 2009

today's chronicle is about...

...quite nonsense, as ususal, or "how to react when your chronicle is about a wrong person?".
So here is "Line Attali", quite hard to imagine, this mix: a 80 years old dancing actress ( no, that is not a way to say prost...., she is actually very respectable), and a serious (boring?) economist writer politic adviser ... Nevermind.

That is a great subject to begin a real funny chronicle. Daniel Morin keeps on with the story of his last evening, and believe me, you have to listen, because it is just so... intercultural! The question is: how can we spend so much time watching stupid things on tv, especially on TF1, the best channel ever ( is it a joke?)? And worst: how can we feel so concerned?

Thank you Daniel, or may I call you Danny, for making me feel so...normal.

You invisible and silent readers would surely excuse my nonsense post, but it is just to stay in the chronicle's mood. I am quite aware it is quite boring but I am tired.

Oh my god (and I mean that!)!!!! I am watching tv while writing, and I just saw an incredible, amazing, wonderful ad: did you know that you can buy a great LP? 3 priests singing beautiful songs. I had to share this, even if it is absolutely not the subject..

So here is the link (to the chronicle, not the ad):

http://www.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/chro/danielmorin/index.php?id=76148

Enjoy. And comment. React. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Me, invisible and silent reader, forgive your brainfarting.

    Go on with the nonsense, we have so little opportunities to get a little bit nuts in this world.

    SMILEY

    ReplyDelete