Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seriously?

Nooooo!

I don't want to be serious, and I claim, yes, I claim that I am not afraid: I don't want to be respectable, I don't want to care about things I can't manage, I just want to feel as young as possible, as "devil-may-care" as I can be. Yes I am a child, a real one, and I'm always laughing while listening Daniel Morin's chronicles. Blame it on me.

It is not politically correct, but you have to admit it is just so... grrrreat! ( You have to pronounce the "great" with a welsh accent, of courrrse).

STOOOOP! I have to write sth about today's chronicle. Daniel Morin, always hilarious, talks about his colleagues, and no, it is definitely not correct, and non sense, again.
If you don't know Stephane Bern, or Didier Porte, as known as The Royalist and the Communist ( grrreat (!) team, isn't it?), please listen to the fabulous songs, performed by the woman's servant, DM. After listening, believe me, you won't need to search on Google to know more about them: all is in the song.

That is poetry: everything, in a few words...

Morality: If Daniel Morin is your god, please be sure your public has a grrreat ( I had to do it again...) sense of humour before singing a song on his way. I am actually thinking of a song... a professor song. Would'nt it be .... grrreat?

Here is the link.

http://www.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/chro/danielmorin/index.php?id=76314

Enjoy. And comment. React. Or not.
As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment